keyboard question

  Hetti 11:50 09 Feb 2008

How do i use inverted commers? It used to be commers+shift , my @ is also changed but i found how to use that it is now shift+2
but I cannot find the combination for my commers.

  Marko797 11:55 09 Feb 2008

you mean commas?
Sounds like your keybd is on US set-up to me.
Go to settings/ctrl panel/regional & language settings/keybd tab. Change to UK, if that's the one you need.

  birdface 12:07 09 Feb 2008

click here Like Marko says.But if it also says English US.Delete that one.

  Hetti 12:13 09 Feb 2008

Yes i mean commas LOL sry, sorted

That was the problem, all sorted thanks guys

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Dell XPS 13 9370 (2018) review

The art of 'British' pulp fiction

Best password managers for Mac

TV & streaming : comment regarder le Tournoi des Six Nations 2018 ?