Keyboard and mouse not working.

Trixflip 13:50 26 Feb 2018

I was playing a game when suddenly my pc crashed. After the reboot my keyboard en mouse stopped working.

My mouse and keyboard however do work in BIOS en they both give a light when I start the pc.

So far I have tried : - rebooting the pc - tried all My usb ports - booting in safemode (My keyboard and mouse dont work in safemode) - And changing usb settings.

I also looked at My Motherboard and all seems fine. However I am not a computer expert. Any help would me much apprreciated :)

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:40 26 Feb 2018

What type of keyboard and mouse ?

Wired USB wireless from a dongle in a USB port?

MJS WARLORD 18:47 26 Feb 2018

type device manager into your search box , look if their is a yellow triangle next to the keyboard and mouse entry , if their is , right click and choose uninstall driver , now restart pc and windows will give you a generic driver..... do you use driver software for mouse and keyboard , lots of them work just as plug and play items.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:53 26 Feb 2018

MJS WARLORD type, right click - bit difficult when mice and keyboard not working :0)

MJS WARLORD 21:37 26 Feb 2018

hey fruitbat I slap myself in face I missed the obvious didn't i

mole44 07:49 27 Feb 2018

Press Left Alt+Left Shift+Num Lock on your keyboard at the same time to get a dialog box similar to the example shown below. Windows Mouse Keys

When the window appears, press Spacebar or Enter to say Yes. Repeat this process to turn Mouse Keys off.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Moto G6 Play Review: First Look

iPad 9.7in (2018) review

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?