Keyboard & monitor covers

  Colin 14:03 19 Mar 2007

We've just installed a PC in a particulary dusty environment at work and I am looking to buy 2 keyboard covers and a cover for the 17" flat screen monitor. The keyboard covers I'm looking for are the rubbery type that fit over the keys so that the keyboard can be used with the cover on, (similar to a chip shop till cover). Likewise, I'm looking for a cover for the monitor that allows the monitor to be used with the cover on. I have found a supplier in the USA that has them, but can't find one in the UK. Does anyone know of a company in the UK that can supply them?

  Catastrophe 14:09 19 Mar 2007
  Catastrophe 14:11 19 Mar 2007
  Fingees 14:15 19 Mar 2007

I know as it says that you can obtain keyboard covers, but I would certainly be wary of any sort of cover over the monitor whilst in use, as they need as much free air ventilation as they can get.

Likewise, make sure you have a regular routine for cleaning the PC fans regularly as heat generated, by dusty fans, will soon ruin a good PC.

  Colin 14:57 19 Mar 2007

Thanks for the links, (Catastrophe), and the tip, (Fingees).

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Dell XPS 13 9370 (2018) review

The art of 'British' pulp fiction

Best password managers for Mac

TV & streaming : comment regarder le Tournoi des Six Nations 2018 ?