Keyboard characters worn

sputnick 15:01 03 Mar 2010

Can anyone recommend a PS2 wired multimedia keyboard where the characters have not woen off or gone dull.
I`m using a Genius slimstar at the moment but the characters are wearing off and it`s less than a year old.
On previous keyboard the letters faded.
I don`t mind spending a bit more if I know it will last longer.

GaT7 16:39 03 Mar 2010

I think most Genius' stuff is aimed at the budget end of the market. Stick to a known good make that do better keyboards & you should be OK. I would buy either Logitech / Microsoft, but not from their budget range. Perhaps £15 or over for Logitech click here / And £20 or over for Microsoft click here. Compare prices with other places, & try to read as many reviews before purchasing. I prefer wired keyboards as the signal rarely/never fails.

I have an 8-year old Logitech Internet Navigator wired keyboard (click here) where none of the characters are beginning to wear off, or even getting dull. I purchased it secondhand(!) at the time, & it has had several hours of daily use, including playing games for at least 20% of that time. The trouble is they are not available to buy atm. G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Dell XPS 13 9370 (2018) review

No need to scan sketches into your computer with Moleskine's new smart pen

HomePod review

Streaming : Netflix ou Amazon Prime Video ?