keep apps running when sleep in windows 7

Katkun 05:11 02 Dec 2019

how to keep apps running when sleep

wee eddie 09:02 02 Dec 2019

I thought that the whole point of Sleep Mode was to turn the background Apps, Off, to minimise power consumption

mrgrumpy 14:32 02 Dec 2019

Why are you even wanting to do this , their are a lot of studies around that state that the difference in power consumption between leaving a pc on and not using it versus putting it to sleep is negligible.

One thing that did surprise me was when I bought a new printer and I clicked the print icon in word. I had forgot to turn the printer on but it fired up and started working , it turned out that when you turn the printer off it does not turn off all you do is put it to sleep That's why I made it work without pressing the power button.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The new Xbox is called the Xbox Series X

The best new design books

Mac Pro 2019 release date, price, features & specs

Amazon : plein de r├ęductions sur des produits Logitech G