Just followed the following instructions.Works,but tp start the game I must click run via the desktop icon.
Some PCs have a pre-configured raid controller (iastor.sys) used for the communication with the CD/DVD drive. This is incorrectly detected as an emulator by the copy protection.
Securom has prepared a patch for this issue. Please follow the instructions below.
Windows XP 32-bit
1. Open this link in a web browser, such as Internet Explorer:
2. If prompted to Open or Save the file, please choose to Save the File. If possible, choose Desktop as the save location so you will be able to easily locate the file.
3. Locate the LegoIndy.zip file on your desktop (or open the folder your downloads are normally stored in.)
4. Next, the LegoIndy.zip file needs to be extracted.
5. Right-click on LegoIndy.zip and choose Extract All
6. Click on the Next button.
7. In the "Select a Destination" window, click the Next button.
8. Click the Finish button.
9. This will open a folder that has the LegoIndy.exe file in it.
10. Right-click on the LegoIndy.exe file and choose Copy.
11. Open My Computer (in Vista, click the Windows button and choose Computer)
12. Navigate to C:\Program Files\LucasArts\LEGO Indiana Jones
13. From the menu across the top, click Edit and choose Paste.
14. Chose Yes to overwrite the file.
15. Launch the game.