bennyc 11:34 24 Jul 2003

I need some javascipt so that i can show a layer, that is called "information" when you mouseover on a picture.

  Foolsbane_1 11:43 24 Jul 2003

You may find what you need in this thread -

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Nokia 6 (2018) review

iPad 9.7in (2018) review

Comment retrouver son code Wifi ?