Is it slow on PCA to-night

birdface 22:52 20 Sep 2007

Hi anybody tell me if it is slow on here to-night.I think my computer might be playing up.And has anyone else get blue printing around the sides when changing pages.

QuizMan 22:55 20 Sep 2007

No problem here

[email protected] 22:57 20 Sep 2007

no probs.

six-h 23:03 20 Sep 2007

Slow response, but not slow service!
I have noticed a certain lack of interest in one of my posts, I thought FE had pulled it at first:)
Ive had to bump it twice, and now, I'm resorting to canvasing for advice, but I guess it's not because the servers are slow!!
Go on, take a look!click here
Thanks!

woodchip 23:08 20 Sep 2007

Not for me, OK hear

johnnyrocker 23:11 20 Sep 2007

you could try answering the questions posed.

johnny.

birdface 23:13 20 Sep 2007

Yes thought it must be this computer.It's been getting a bit slower every week.Does not matter if I am on I/Explorer or Firefox.Anybody get dark blue printing around the sides when changing pages on Firefox.

norman47 23:14 20 Sep 2007

always:-(

birdface 00:02 21 Sep 2007

Are you getting the dark blue printing when you change pages.

birdface 09:03 21 Sep 2007

Ok.I accept that it is my computer at fault with PCA running slowly.And the dark blue printing when changing pages.So I deleted Firefox ran Winaso to get rid of everything else,Rebooted the computer and ran C Cleaner which got rid of a few more things.And then reinstalled Firefox,So up it came with all my favorites still on it,So obviously I could not have deleted it properly.Anybody got any solutions,Its still slowish and still has the dark blue printing.

[email protected] 09:08 21 Sep 2007

Hi Buteman,
is it just the pca site?
is it just firefox?
I find it slow,not when getting to the site but clicking on the different forum headings.
I often do nights and site traffic isnt to blame.
so i must have the same issue?
ps all other sites i got to ,it doesnt happen.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Dell XPS 13 9370 (2018) review

No need to scan sketches into your computer with Moleskine's new smart pen

How to use 3D Touch on iPhone

Comment importer des contacts d’un iPhone à un autre iPhone ?