Issue with my CPU and "Monitor"

Remi Nåmdal 20:24 14 Mar 2018

A few weeks ago my pc refused to show anything on my monitor, since then i've been trying to fix it and have changed alot of parts by now.The HDMI cable im using is connected to my graphic cards output. The power cord for the CPU is labeled CPU, the PCI-E is connected to my graphic card.

Current parts:

-ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero, Socket 1151

-Corsair TX750M

-ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 6GB DUAL OC

-Crucial BX100 250GB 2.5" SSD

-Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5"

-Corsair Vengeance LED DDR4 3200MHz 32GB

-INTEL CORE I5-7500 3,40GHZ CPU

My problem right now is that it will not boot up when i have the CPU power cord plugged in. But it does without it, but shows nothing on my monitor. What should i do?

Any help would be appreciate.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 21:49 14 Mar 2018

click here check all cables to motherboardare connected in the correct places and are fully inserted.

first

Remi Nåmdal 18:56 15 Mar 2018

Just rebuilt it. All power cords are connected properly, everything comes to live for half a second then turns it self off again. I switched jumper setting and that help it for 5sec maybe but then it turned its self off again

wee eddie 19:07 15 Mar 2018

F Next port of call is the PSU.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Nokia 6 (2018) review

iPad 9.7in (2018) review

Comment retrouver son code Wifi ?