ISP - Zen

  badgermansix 18:55 07 Mar 2006

Any comments on ISP Zen as a provider please.

My contract with BT comes to an end soon and I am thinking of a change.


  mr gee 20:11 07 Mar 2006

been with zen for 2 years now.
never a moments down time ---their service is brilliant (you get to talk to a person -not a machine) might not be the cheapest out there but they are regulary voted one of THE best

  cycoze 21:18 07 Mar 2006

Zen have a brilliant reputation as mr gee has already said, i know djohn another forum member finds them pretty much faultless.

  shizzy 21:58 07 Mar 2006

Always there if you need them. Phones answered almost immediately and emails the same day. One of the better ISPs. Been with them for a year and very satisfied.

  badgermansix 06:32 08 Mar 2006

mr gee, cycoze and shizzy, thank you... food for thought :-)

  The Spires 08:48 08 Mar 2006

I have used Zen for over two years & the service has been faultless, I'm very pleased with with Zen.

  BH34 10:05 08 Mar 2006

Have you had a look here click here

  badgermansix 22:08 08 Mar 2006

BH34, thanks also, it looks very tempting I must say.!

  interzone55 22:21 08 Mar 2006

I was going to join Zen as they have had many good reports, instead I decided that as Demon are £10 a month cheaper, and still have many good reviews I would join them.

I an very happy with Demon's service, although their website is very poor, and customer service could be better for home users. Also they only offer a paltry 25Mb of web space, but I have no use for that anyway

I have not had any down time since I moved my connection to them last september.

From experience of Zen as both my work ISP and my Wife's their service is unparalleled, but I'm not sure it warrants the extra £10 a month over Demon

  Djohn 00:44 09 Mar 2006

I've been with Zen home 2000 for over two years now and not one single fault, they are superb.

No longer provide the 512k 1Mb and 2Mb services, but existing customers can stay on them if we wish. New service is now 8 Mb MAXDSL from March 1 of this year. £24.99 for the 20 Gb and £34.99 for the 50 Gb cap.

Excellent service for the price. Zen are mainly a business provide, 80%of their customers are medium to large business. remaining 20% are home workers and home users. One month contract, no blocks, no cut-offs every 24 hours, or drop-outs.

Very rare I feel confident enough to recommend anything to others, but Zen are the best without the slightest doubt.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Honor 9 Lite review

How Social Media has Propelled Political Graphic Design and Art in the Last Decade

The best kids apps for iPhone & iPad 2018

HomePod d’Apple : date de sortie, prix et fiche technique