Hot Topics

Internet television

  Stuartli 18:46 26 Apr 2006

You will need to buy a PCI TV card for satellite rather than digital or analogue channels and a subscription to Sky either direct or through a cable company such as Ntl or Telewest (if your area is cabled).


click here

Cable companies can provide internet and phone services as well.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

1x1 pixel
Elsewhere on IDG sites

LG gram 14 (2020) review

Best art and design exhibitions still happening in 2020

'Price rise' for iPhone 12 despite lack of accessories

Les meilleurs smartphones Xiaomi (2020)