Internet Explorer spell check

Andsome 16:21 03 Jun 2003

The FE gave a link for this product on another thread. I urge you all to download and install it, it only takes seconds and is very effective. the spelling on some threads is appalling, including my own.

Andsome 17:34 03 Jun 2003

Sorry I forgot the click here link. Is there an absent mindedness checker anywhere on line??

TOPCAT® 17:43 03 Jun 2003

here's a free spellchecker for Outlook Express. Just given it a try myself and it's great. TC.

click here

Andsome 08:37 04 Jun 2003

For anyone who like me was puzzling as to where to find properties, following the posting by Djohn, you have to deliberately enter an incorrect word, and then start the spell check to find properties.

Andsome 08:38 04 Jun 2003

For anyone who like me was puzzling as to where to find properties, following the posting by Djohn, you have to deliberately enter an incorrect word, and then start the spell check to find properties.

Andsome 08:39 04 Jun 2003

This still does not prevent the double posting when the dreaded error page appears.

Sapins 08:43 04 Jun 2003

How would you remember to use it?
I have the name of a brilliant book on memory training but I keep forgetting to send for it!

Andsome 09:41 04 Jun 2003

I have saved the translator to Favourites, which is OK if I remember where I put it. Thanks for the link.

Nosmas 23:47 06 Jun 2003

No need to make a deliberate spelling error to be able to change the dictionary. Just click on Tools > ieSpell Options then select the Language and Dictionaries tab. Click on the drop down to select the appropriate dictionary.

To start the spelling check either click the ieSpell icon on the toolbar or click Tools > ieSpell.

This is a really useful item of free software.

Andsome 07:22 07 Jun 2003

I am a great TINKERER, and found out about making a deliberate mistake whilst tinkering, I also during further tinkering discovered the correct method. Thanks all the same. It appears that all roads lead to Rome.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Google Pixel 3 review

Automatically create thousands of unique variations from one original design with this Illustrator…

iPhone XR release date, price & specs

Test : le Razer Phone 2