Internet Exploer unwanted pop ups

Spr 09:46 29 Mar 2018

Every time I try to open a page in Internet Explorer,this page appears, Access Free Maps web search on new tab page [Free Download} then my Virus checker Kaspersky pops up & blocks the page from opening. How do I get rid of this pop up

I am running Widows 10 my Laptop is MSI Dragon using Microsoft 2003

Gordon Freeman 10:05 29 Mar 2018

I'd try doing a full virus scan first, then do a scan with malware bytes antimalware. Seems you might have got a nasty of some description which could have hijacked your browser. Also check what add-ins you have in Internet Explorer & get rid of it there if possible. Also check in your programs & features - something might have installed there too.

Gordon Freeman 10:10 29 Mar 2018

MBAM free

• make sure you click for the free version

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Moto G6 Play Review: First Look

iPad 9.7in (2018) review

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?