instead of floppy disk

  nippy 08:17 13 Nov 2003

can I get attachment to my pc to save work on cd instead of floppy

  Diodorus Siculus 08:36 13 Nov 2003

You will need a cd writer on the PC; if you have a CD-RW disk you can save direct to the CD- otherwise you will need to save to the hard disk first and then copy to the CD.

CD writers are either internal (like a standard CD-ROM) or external, connected via a USB/ USB2 / Firewire connection.

  DieSse 11:05 13 Nov 2003

Or you could use a USB memory stick.

  Sgt. Pepper 11:32 13 Nov 2003

I would recommend something like a 128Mb pen drive which will hold the equivelent of 92 floppy disks worth of data on one hardware device

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Moto G6 Play Review: First Look

iPad 9.7in (2018) review

TV & streaming : comment regarder le Festival de Cannes 2018 ?