Installer2.exe bug!

Noelg23 13:40 05 Nov 2004

I was wondering if its just me that gets this virus...AVG always picks it up and I know the location of the virus (C:\temp\Installer2.exe) and I always delete it but it alwats seems to have a habit of coming back...I dont know how to permanently stop it and would like ideas how to do this...even Ad-aware picks it up too and deletes it...but still it comes back...I do alot of downloads and thats mostly when it appears but even if I am not downloading and I am on the internet but not surfing it will still appear sometimes it even disrupts from Need For Speed Underground (and when I am in the lead I lose it cos of this damn thing!) any help welcome...thanks...

AndySD 14:29 05 Nov 2004

click here should remove it.

Noelg23 14:47 05 Nov 2004

I have heard of this program..will try it tonite...thanks...

rawprawn 15:03 05 Nov 2004

Just be carefull with A², a lot of people are having trouble with it freezing since the update including myself. I am in touch with A² support but no help so far, which is a shme as it is agoog program. As an alternative if you have a problem click here download and run this. I would suggest turning system restore off before running scans.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Indie publisher Canongate’s top 10 book covers of 2017

New iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs rumours

Tablettes Amazon Fire : quel modèle choisir ?