Hot Topics

Instagram - How do I save a picture

wee eddie 12:12 05 Mar 2019

It's been bugging me for years but I have never really wanted to save one that much. Now I do.

I can Right click and it allows me to print it. but I can't find a "Save" anywhere

Peter~24 12:53 05 Mar 2019

wee eddie,

I am not an Instagram user, but as you have a print option off the Right Click, would Print to PDF be a possible solution to your problem?

Peter.

Menzie 13:12 05 Mar 2019

If you're viewing on your phone or tablet there are apps available that can download the photos.

I've used iSave Pro in the past. I cannot fully vouch for the free version which appears functionally the same but with ads. It will get the photos but the ads might be annoying.

wee eddie 14:01 05 Mar 2019

Peter thanks - Tried that, not an Option available

lotvic 14:14 05 Mar 2019

Get the url of the pic from the 'markup' then use 'save as'. Full instructions click here

wee eddie 16:39 05 Mar 2019

Mind focused. I've found a Work Around

Select All > Copy > open Word > Paste > select the desired picture > select Save As. The Word document is large but as you do not plan to save it, that's no matter

john bunyan 18:14 05 Mar 2019

Why not save in Paint?

wee eddie 20:18 05 Mar 2019

How would I get it from Instagram to Paint. Paint appears to have no way of importing other than "paste"

If there was any way of Copying it, in Instagram, I wouldn't have the problem

Anatoliy Soloshenko 13:53 11 Apr 2019

Comrades, we need help. I need a program or a service that deals with the promotion of any, even the most complex projects in Instagram. If no one nothing good will advise, most likely gonna stop at

Al94 18:09 11 Apr 2019

Here's how I do it. Get the url of the photo and paste it into here You can then save the image.

Al94 18:19 11 Apr 2019

Sorry. No idea what went wrong with that link to downloadgram

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

1x1 pixel
Elsewhere on IDG sites

7 ways Alexa can make lockdown more bearable

Facebook Shops: How and when can I sell on Facebook and Instagram?

Different Think: Why Apple needs to stop being so cheap

Confidentialité : comment bloquer les pubs et empêcher les annonceurs de vous suivre ?