Inspiron one PC will not boot

Hetti 17:35 14 Apr 2018

I bought new PC gave daughter my old Dell inspiron one she had it stood idle not (plugged in) for about a week, Went to start it today the power pack lights up green, but no signs of life from PC, are there any easy checks I could carry out myself to try to establish problem

Archie44 18:49 14 Apr 2018

have tried charging the battery

Have taken the removed battery and press the on button for minute to completely discharge it and then put the battery back n to c if it works.

Also have you cleaned the insides using a can of air to clean out the dust

this might help

Hetti 12:11 15 Apr 2018

Archie44 Thanks for reply This is an all in one PC .....I did press and hold power on button to see if that helped..it didn't tho. I tried the power lead from new PC but that didn't help so I suppose it points to something inside of PC?. It is easy to open so I will try cleaning it this afternoon.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Moto G6 Play Review: First Look

iPad 9.7in (2018) review

Test : les écouteurs Bluetooth Honor xSport AM61