Insert pdf into xl sheet?

Robbie Nixon 15:22 06 Dec 2018

Hi,

how do I insert a pdf into an xl file? On insert Tab, the text menu does not have an object option.

Thanks.

525kev 15:42 06 Dec 2018

Insert-Object-Create From File. When you click on the inserted picture in your excel file it should open the pdf you navigated to at Create From File above..

525kev 15:52 06 Dec 2018

Ah I see now I've read your post again. Try and Customize the Quick Access Toolbar and see if you can add Insert Object from there.

Robbie Nixon 21:41 06 Dec 2018

Thanks but I don't see that option on the quick access toolbar.

BRYNIT 22:21 06 Dec 2018

This should help CLICK HERE

compumac 09:07 07 Dec 2018

Insert a Text box and copy pdf into the text box

bmtpromotions1 11:05 07 Dec 2018

You can create complex spreadsheets for your clients and investors using Excel, the spreadsheet software from Microsoft, and insert external content, such as PDF files. You can choose to embed the PDF file into the spreadsheet and display the first page of the document in the spreadsheet, or display the PDF as an icon and open it by double-clicking the icon. You can also link to the PDF file. When you update the linked file, the changes will be reflected in the Excel document.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 6T McLaren edition costs more and charges faster

Artist Yippie Hey on 3D printing a futuristic magazine cover

New Apple Products 2019: Predicting the new Apple products coming soon

Comparatif : PS4 vs Nintendo Switch