Information on Multi Media Card required.

spuds 17:16 14 Oct 2015
Answered

I have a Kodak DX3700 digital camera, and have usually used Viking 64MB High Speed MMC's with great results. I have had the opportunity to try DataSafe 256MB MMC, and on installation find that I am met with the following message "No Pictures On Memory Card", which I assume it is correct, due to this being a brand new card.

The problem I am now facing, is that the camera will not take any photographs for possible storage on the MMC.The camera just appears or seems to be locked.

What am I likely to be doing wrong. Is the new MMC the wrong type?.

Any help would be appreciated, at this crucial moment in time!.

spuds 17:32 14 Oct 2015

Problem solved (I think). It would seem as though two things might have been to blame, possibly three.

The MMC was locked in correctly, and after a little coaxing now appears okay.

The camera (somehow) had been reset, and required re-setting!.

The person owning the camera, not sure what he was doing :O(

Anyway, all's well that end well. So will close this.

Unless someone wants to add anything further, especially on the uprated from 64MB to 256MB, and if this will improve issue. Plus does use or know of any issues with DataSafe MMC's?.

spuds 17:33 14 Oct 2015

Keep promising myself, that I need to change this keyboard :O((

spuds 12:39 15 Oct 2015
Answer

Bump this around again, before final closure.

"Unless someone wants to add anything further, especially on the uprated from 64MB to 256MB, and if this will improve issue. Plus does use or know of any issues with DataSafe MMC's?."

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Officially Launches In The UK

Artists FriendsWithYou reimagine Snoopy and Charlie Brown for a Peanuts London takeover

iPad Pro 12.9in (2018) review

Les meilleurs smartphones chinois disponibles en France