Incredimail

prozac1947 20:23 06 Apr 2003

All of a sudden I am unable to download Incredimail letter. It has been working alright for 18 months and now it isn't!!!! I can download from the actual Incredimail Gallery - but not from Everam and all mu usual download sites

Any advice please !!!!!!

TommyRed 20:39 06 Apr 2003

I had trouble with Incredimail after 2 years hassle free, couldn't get any response from their support people either. In the end I got rid of it and returned to just using Outlook Express. After updating Incredimail to the new version all my folders disappeared and I had umpteen folders called 'easyJet' one of my original folders. I eventually found all my messages in a message store, but they all had to be converted to go into OE. If you wish to go down this route you will need to download something called 'IncrediConvert' (do a google search for it). I think I kept a record somewhere of how you find the message store, respond to this if you want me to dig it out.
Cheers

prozac1947 15:57 07 Apr 2003

Tommy thanks for advice. I do like my Incredimail and would like to resolve the problem if possible.

I would greatly appreciate your help
thanks

TommyRed 10:40 08 Apr 2003

prozac,
My route involved getting rid of Incredimail, but you don't sound like you want to. If you don't I can't help.
TommyRed

prozac1947 11:01 08 Apr 2003

Thanks Tommy - I actually, by accident, have solved the problem,

I hate to say but it was so simple !! I was downloading the letters by using the right hand button (which I always used to !) when I tried the left hand one it downloaded without a problem !!!! We live and learn lol
thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Artist Pete Oswald on creating relatable characters & his new book

New iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs rumours

Idées cadeaux pour geeks et tech addicts