Inability to see properly

Buchan 35 20:08 10 Jun 2005

Hi fellow Helproom Forum readers. For the past three years I`ve had whats called "Age Related Macular Degeneration". Some of you might know what it is.
If I close my right eye I cannot view my monitor.
the same happens when I close the right eye and cannot see my wife`s face. (forget the jokes) I`m now in the situation where my right eye is going.
I`m off to Queen`s Medical Centre for, hopefully, laser treatment after which I can come back here and be the same eejit as before. Cheers all, you`ve been good friends

SANTOS7 20:17 10 Jun 2005

I have had partial sight in my right eye (not repairable) since birth so i sort of know where your coming from, as a personal message good luck to you
Buchan55 and i hope any treatment is a success

[email protected]

amonra 20:22 10 Jun 2005

All the very best. I know what it's like to get a SLIGHT loss of vision due to double-vision and it's not funny. You don't realise how valuable your sight is until you lose it. Good luck with the op and keep taking the tablets !

tonyx1302 20:37 10 Jun 2005

As an avid reader of this forum and a sometimes contributer, I will miss, for the time it takes for your sight to improve (Positive thinking Buchan!), reading your imputes.I wish you what you wish yourself.

Tony

Meshuga 20:42 10 Jun 2005

Hi Buchan35, I too send best wishes and hope your treatment will be very successfull and that you will soon be back here.

dan11 20:45 10 Jun 2005

Sorry to hear of your problem but wishing you the very best.

Hurry back to the rest of us eejit's.;-)

regards

dan11

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 20:47 10 Jun 2005

Queens med (Nottm?) Good hospitalwas there yesterday, Best of luck see you when get back.

/\0/\

Dorsai 20:51 10 Jun 2005

All the best, Sure our much maligned Health Service will do whatever can be done...

dan11 22:35 10 Jun 2005

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

For the night shift.

Pooke 22:39 10 Jun 2005

Best wishes Buchan 35.

Regards

John

daisy2bell 22:58 10 Jun 2005

Best wishes, hope all goes well

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iMac Pro review

Illustrator Charles Williams on how to create magazines and book covers

iMac Pro review

Les meilleures prises CPL (2018)