Image software, Photoshop?

  djtjuk 19:20 19 Nov 2005

There is some software available that lets you turn lots of thumbnails into 1 large picture by arranging them for you in a certain pattern. Does anybody know what this software is called? Someone said it could be a Photoshop addon? Here is an example of what i mean. Thanks for the help.

click here

  MAJ 20:15 19 Nov 2005

It's called a "Mosaic", djtjuk.

  hssutton 20:16 19 Nov 2005

I think you will find that it's seperate prog. here's one click here, but I do recall trying out a freeware prog a couple of years ago

  Skills 21:16 19 Nov 2005

One I know of is serif montageplus its 9.99 from there website click here

  Simsy 23:29 19 Nov 2005

came on the May 2005 coverdisc of the PCA magazine... Full version.

I'm about to install it, (in the next few days) to see if I like it.

I'll let you know what I think.



  djtjuk 23:42 19 Nov 2005

which program is that?

  Simsy 06:51 20 Nov 2005

Skills has provided a link to.



  Belatucadrus 11:06 20 Nov 2005

click here Photo mosaic

  Belatucadrus 11:15 20 Nov 2005

click here Mosanick

  David4637 15:02 20 Nov 2005

There is a way in XP of producing 5 thumbnails wide by 7 long ( called a contact sheet) on A4. If interested reply and I will give you the simple details. Can also produce a print of 2 or 4 pictures per A4. David

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Print designer Kelly Anna on confident mark making & modern femininity

New iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs rumours

Comment créer, utiliser et supprimer son compte Facebook ?