Image Slideshow and Music

hawthorn59 00:44 01 Jul 2008

In all the years I have a computer I never really did much with photos or movie making. Now I would like to use all the photos Ive taken, either for slideshows with music (??) or make a movie with music from them.

So I just jumped in tonight and used Windows Photo Gallery and used Make Movie. It sort of worked! I just found that when the images where in transition there was a jump in the music (an mp3 track i dragged into the timeline). How can i correct this?

Or is there another program I should be using? Windows DVD or Movie maker?? For now Im happy just to view them on the PC.

h

magnus35 05:53 01 Jul 2008

Windows Movie Maker is quite simple and easy to use for slideshows with music .
Keep them in a folder for viewing on PC or , if you have the likes of Nero or DVD Flick , a video cd or dvd can be burnt for viewing on TV .

eedcam 07:34 01 Jul 2008

As said go for wmmm and dvd flick which is free
click here

jack 08:25 01 Jul 2008

Revealed
click here

I use click here

Which is very versatile - download it for free use for 45 day with certain restrictions - slide number limited and no music.>
If you like it purchase the Key number for approx £15
Which will then unlock all the features

hawthorn59 21:12 01 Jul 2008

Yes Im now using Windows movie maker, but still getting the occasional skip in sound during some transitions. Wonder what the cause or cure for that is?

h

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Dell XPS 13 9370 (2018) review

No need to scan sketches into your computer with Moleskine's new smart pen

HomePod review

Streaming : Netflix ou Amazon Prime Video ?