iMacros for Chrome won't work after PC restart

spadekevin 15:03 12 Jun 2018

HI,

I recently received a new PC at work. Policy is to power down PC's at night. When I power on my PC in the morning, log in and open Chrome, the iMacros extension will not work until I disable it and then enable it. I couldn't find anything similar to this on the forum. The machine is running Windows 7 Professional. I have removed the iMacros extension, added it back and encountered the same problem. I've downloaded and installed the add file access to Windows fix. After I disable and then enable iMacros to get it working in Chrome, I can close Chrome and open it and it continues to work. It only stop working when the computer is shutdown and restarted. Any help in troubleshooting or the fix to this would be appreciated.

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:

click here Service Video]1

Thanks!

[Logistics

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

How to watch the World Cup for free on TV and online

Meet Superfiction, the little design studio with a load of character

Best Mac buying guide 2018

Comment résoudre les problèmes de connexion internet d’un iPhone ?