iGoogle problem

Sirpad 17:25 30 Oct 2007

When i switch from regular Google to iGoogle i get all the options I usually have but now the screen is all grey and I can't select anything (i.e. output only). Any ideas?

birdface 10:29 31 Oct 2007

Googled.click here= Looks like it may be your Firewall or add blocker stopping it from working properly.

Sirpad 01:01 02 Nov 2007

Tried your suggestions and think it may be a Java problem!

birdface 09:36 02 Nov 2007

Have you got the latest version.I think it is still version 6 update 3.If you have any older versions still in your add remove.I would delete them all run C Cleaner and then download the latest version only.

birdface 09:46 02 Nov 2007

Also do you have your flash program up-dated.I have flash turned off on mine and some pages I open are just a cream color,Eventually a notice will come up asking if I want to open flash,I just press it and then get my Pictures back or whatever.Now I don't have Google as my home page so you really need someone who uses it to give you the proper advice.If using I/Explorer.Try Tools. Scroll down and press Sun Java Console.And that should open Java on your quick start.Whether it makes any difference I don't know. But worth a try.

Probabilitydrive 10:05 02 Nov 2007

Sirpad, test your flash installations click here
Test your Java installation click here

Sirpad 02:42 03 Nov 2007

Thanks guys....will try these suggestions....

Sirpad 00:55 08 Nov 2007

Thanks again guys. I re-installed Java and the problem went away.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Dell XPS 13 9370 (2018) review

HomePod review

Comment regarder les Oscars 2018 ?