If you had to choose which of these would you buy?

Paul Meijer 04:37 12 Apr 2018

Hi all,

First of all, thanks for taking the time to read this and for helping me decide. I am looking into the following notebooks and can't seem to decide. Any words of advice are more than welcome.

1) Lenovo Ideapad 320 Intel Core i5-7200u 2) Dell Inspiron I15-5566-A50P 3) Dell Inspiron i15-5567-A30B 4) Asus X556UR-XX478T

I don't play any games that require a heavy videocard. I teach English and Dutch online, so a good webcam and an overall quick responding computer is what I need. I live in Brazil and it does get hot in my appartment, so cooling vents on the side is a plus. I'm leaning towards #2, but it's also the most expensive.

What would you do?

Once again, much obliged!

Paul Meijer 04:58 12 Apr 2018

I forgot:

5) Acer Aspire F5-573-51LJ Intel Core i5-7200U

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Amazon Prime Day 2018: Best Deals & Launches

The humble pint glass is redesigned from bottoms up by design legend Sir Kenneth Grange

The best Amazon Prime Day Apple deals 2018

Quel est le meilleur antivirus pour Windows ?