ide hard disc into a usb hdd

  mattbell1975 18:07 21 May 2003

can i get some sort of case to make a normal ide hard disc into a usb hdd???? what are these called and where do i get one from???? i only need one as im going away for a few months and id just rather take my spare 60 gig hdd from my home comp rather than buy a seperate hard drive

  Lú-tzé 18:23 21 May 2003

They are probably called caddies (a disk caddy?) but whether they exist is a different question...

Try a google search.

  Nosmas 18:33 21 May 2003

Have a look at click here I am hoping that jasg will provide the answers to the questions I have raised.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iMac Pro review

Illustrator Charles Williams on how to create magazines and book covers

iMac Pro review

Les meilleures prises CPL (2018)