I would like some help with port forwarding

Koen Haelterman 21:11 17 Oct 2018
Answered

Hello, I went through the port forwarding posts on this website, but it didn't resolve my issue. I have taken screenshots of every step I took in my attempt to port forward. I would appreciate anyone's help. (please keep in mind I'm a total noob when it comes to anything IT related)

MISSION I'm trying to host a virtual table top. The program I use requires me to do the following:

CONNECTION DETAILS I hid most of this info as I m not sure what is safe to show in public

FIREWALL

The following images are a step by step of what I did with my firewall

ROUTER next up the stuff I did with the router.

After doing this i used the tool on this site to check the port and it is not open.

A few more things that might be important to know maybe: - I live in a building with several tenants, the internet is included in the rent, what I mean is that even though I have a router, may be there is some kind of splitter(router?) thing that splits one internet connection between all the tenants in the house. I think this because I noticed I have something called IPv4 Subnet Mask. I dont really know what it is, but I think this might be related.

I would really appreciate it if you can help me out. Thank you.

Koen Haelterman 21:16 17 Oct 2018

As the images don't show up, here are the links

mission: click here click here

details: firewall: href

router:

Koen Haelterman 21:21 17 Oct 2018
Answer

I give up, looks like i dont even know how to post links. Gonna set my pc on fire. thanks anyway.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Pokémon Let's Go, Pikachu! and Eevee! review

How map doodles inspired Eric Chase Anderson's illustrations for a Wes Anderson classic

Mac mini 2018 review

Les meilleures tablettes tactiles (2018)