i want to ask about how insert small 2

  wongleelee 11:14 27 May 2017

I do not have key or on my keyboard. I want to type small 2(square)in Microsoft word 2007 for my mathematics assignment. Can you help me?

  difarn 11:32 27 May 2017

On your word document go to the top and click on insert. On the far right you will see the word symbol, click on this. A table will appear and you will find the character that you want - simply click on insert.

I am assuming that you do not have a numerical keypad. If you do there is a shortcut - hold down the Alt key and type in 0178, then release.

  Secret-Squirrel 11:41 27 May 2017

Another way is to simply click the superscript button when you're ready to type the small 2. It's got a picture of an X2 just to the right of the bold, underline, etc formatting buttons.

  difarn 14:02 27 May 2017


I had forgotten all about that - much simpler.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Amazon Prime Day 2018: Best Deals & Launches

The humble pint glass is redesigned from bottoms up by design legend Sir Kenneth Grange

The best Amazon Prime Day Apple deals 2018

Quel est le meilleur antivirus pour Windows ?