I need a new multi-function printer/scanner

HondaMan 11:46 03 Sep 2018

Following on from THIS thread, I have decided to bite the bullet and purchase a new multi-function machine. Unfortunately, I am unable to find one which meets all my needs. What I require, although it seems I am unlikely to get is a multi-function which provides Duplex text printing A4 and A3; A3+ photo quality printing; Direct Disk printing. A3 scanning and copying.

Any suggestions will be gratefully received.

1]: [click here

john bunyan 12:08 03 Sep 2018

I have a strong preference for Canon. One example:

Canon

Forum Editor 06:52 04 Sep 2018

Moved to Tech Helproom from Consumer Rights Advice.

erhanspencer 06:59 05 Sep 2018

Multi function printer scanner is used to perform multiple tasks Canon Printer price list compares the lowest price, specifications, expert The canon printer and scanner models are constructed to make your task most efficient canon printer tech support and get the help for selecting you new printer by visitng the site. Hope it will help you.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: In-depth hands-on

34 tips for turning your art and graphics into amazing animated GIFs

iPhone XR release date, price & specs

OnePlus 6T : date de sortie, prix et autres rumeurs