i have a mystery security allert

MJS WARLORD 22:26 16 Jul 2018

I clicked on a post I made about Donald trump in speakers corner and a large box came up ,

the title banner says we care about your security another banner says information and storage and it has a green ON button. to the left is a list of info and storage tab and if you click one it opens a tree of other items.

at the bottom is save and close.

I have never seen anything like this before and up to now have not seen it on any other site.

is it part of pc advisor or has somebody tried to hack me.

done scans nothing found.

BTW it will copy but not paste in this box

Forum Editor 22:44 16 Jul 2018

Posted in the wrong forum area. Transferred to Tech Helproom from Speakers Corner.

MJS WARLORD 23:03 16 Jul 2018

i have just found out it comes up when i try to read anybodys thread.

also , no matter how many times i disable all the left hand and main tabs , then save and close , it reappears next time i open a post by anyone.

wee eddie 23:15 16 Jul 2018

AdBlockPlus is the key

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: In-depth hands-on

Adobe unveils dream prototypes of new features and apps for Creative Cloud

iPhone XR release date, price & specs

Comment utiliser la fonction SI sur Excel ?