I don't have WI-FI on my laptop

Vanja Polak 19:53 04 Jan 2017

When I got my laptop I installed Win 10 and it had problems with undentified network,in quick quide it says to use Win 8 for best preformance and I installed it now I can't connect to WI-FI like there is no adapter for it,now I only can connect with cable,but when i go somewhere i can't use cables all the time.I installed all driver but nothing, what should I do?Help!

Laptop: HP 250 G4 nootebook PC

boyo123boyo 12:15 06 Jan 2017

What guide recommended you to downgrade to Windows 8?

Why did it recommend this?

Why have you been installing Windows on a HP machine that should come with an OS already installed?

What adapters are listed in your network connections? (Control Panel -> Search "adapter" -> View network connections)

Procrastinus 10:53 07 Jan 2017

Win 10 driver needed?

rdave13 11:22 07 Jan 2017

Run Speccy free version to find your adapters etc.

List of drivers from HP click here . Gives list for Win 8.1 and Windows 10.

rdave13 12:27 07 Jan 2017

You could also let HP run a program to identify your product and list your drivers.

HP support.

Vanja Polak 18:47 07 Jan 2017

I buy it without OS so I installed win 10 and in quide say that for best preformance i need win 8

Vanja Polak 19:14 07 Jan 2017

This is what I get when I go to device manager and printers and devices.In Printer and devices it say I need to troubleshoot ANJAPOLAK(name of pc) and he finds some drivers that are missing and I press apply fix in the end troubleshooting said he cant find drivers for them! click here here are pics

rdave13 20:02 07 Jan 2017

So you're using Win 8.1? Have you tried my last link ? Or even the previous two?

rdave13 20:06 07 Jan 2017

PS your last link to Facebook login is useless for me.

Vanja Polak 09:31 10 Jan 2017

I download all NETWORK-DRIVERS from HP site for my laptop but still no working,Broadcom driver doesnt even work.I download it then he say problem with pacage and stop installing

rdave13 09:46 10 Jan 2017

If you run Speccy, let it load, then select Network on the left, then scroll down to Adapter List it should show what Wi-Fi adapter you have so you can install the correct driver.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy A9 review: Hands-on

Can the Huawei P20 Pro really replace a digital SLR?

Surface Laptop 2 vs MacBook Pro

Où acheter un Mac ?