I am having a problem with DosBox...

NeveroddoreveN 11:52 21 May 2018

My computer has two monitors, and I am trying to run a DosBox game in one monitor, and Microsoft Excel in the other one. My goal is to be able to manipulate Excel while the DosBox game is running, because while the game is running, I need to change tabs in Excel. My problem is that, when the game is running, I can't change or use Excel in any fashion. I have tried to simply move my mouse cursor (which I can't see while the game is running) to the second monitor to change tabs in Excel, but for some reason I cannot. I went on a different forum aside from this one, and someone said to push the Control-F10 to unlock the mouse cursor, but when I do, I can see it on the monitor with the running game, but I can't move that cursor to the monitor with Excel. Can someone help me with moving the mouse cursor to the second monitor so I can use Excel?

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

How to watch the World Cup for free on TV and online

Best of the Grad Shows 2018: Middlesex University art, illustration and graphic design

Best Mac tips, tricks and timesavers

Comment identifier le modèle de son iPad ?