Hyperlinks not working in Outlook 2013

Roadgiant 22:46 31 Jan 2019
Answered

For some reason Hyperlinks are not working in Outlook 2013 just get the message:- "Your organization's policies are preventing us from completing this action for you. For more info, please contact your help desk"

I am on Windows 10 with Outlook 2013 using Chrome as my default browser,after doing a search I found on the MS support suggestions about changing my default browser, which I did (to Edge. Problem was still there.

There is also a suggestion to copy the registry key from a different computer,problem there is even though I have separate laptops they haven't got Windows 10 and Outlook 2013 on. Any suggestions would be appreciated to resolve this (used to work fine until a couple of months ago, many thanks RG

difarn 23:35 07 Feb 2019
Answer

Have you tried using a browser that you do not already have installed such as Firefox?

Roadgiant 08:53 09 Feb 2019

Thanks for the reply, yes I had already tried that with no success. However I have now resolved the issue thanks to someones help on another help forum RG

Roadgiant 08:54 09 Feb 2019

Resolved

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Sega Mega Drive Mini review: Hands-on

How to Cancel Adobe CC

iOS 13 preview: First look at the new iPhone update

Les meilleurs smartphones Android (2019)