Humax Freesat box can't pick up signal and no chan

Nkeogh 15:28 20 Apr 2018

For the past few days I have not been able to watch the tv. We have a humax Freesat box i have tried to retune the settings but all I keep getting is the box can't pick up a signal and no channels can be found. I have done all the normal stuff like disconnecting everything as per rebooting a computer but this hasn't worked either. I've also looked at the terminals on our dish outside and given them a clean, but still nothing, can someone help ?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 15:37 20 Apr 2018

Do a full installation as if from new click here

alanrwood 15:56 20 Apr 2018

Just be careful. I did a retune of my Foxsat but the RF input was faulty so could not tune in. The setup then just hung and now I cant get at any of my recorder programs.

Nkeogh 16:06 20 Apr 2018

Hi fruit bat Thanks for the response. I have tried all these steps but nothing changes. The Freesat box is working as I can still watch programmes we've recorded, we can't pick up live tv channels. I've arranged for a sat company to visit next week to check the dish etc so looks like no tv for the next 5 days !. Many thanks

Nkeogh 16:09 20 Apr 2018

Thanks Alan the box is still working okay as we can watch recordings, just no live tv channels.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

HTC U12 Plus review: Hands-on

Frida Kahlo's life, art and legacy explored in Google's new giant online collection and app

Best Android emulators for Mac

Comment importer des contacts d’un iPhone à un autre iPhone ?