A HUGE Thank you to VOG and PCA

Lozzy 20:04 20 Apr 2005

I would like to say publicly that this site is wonderful. I would like to single out VOG and personally say thank you for your time effort and outstanding expertise. To the people who assist others here you all deserve a medal and huge well done.

I appreciate greatly all your help assistance with my issue in such a timely manor.

Blessings to you all..

stalion 22:37 20 Apr 2005

Thankyou for your post I am not taking any credit for anything but I think this type of post should be acnowledged
Regards

s99Raj 22:40 20 Apr 2005

Damn right! This site has helped me out of several problems. Whoever this guy/girl VoG is (s)he knows a lot and always seems to be online and always very helpful!

woodchip 22:45 20 Apr 2005

It's a Feller that sells girls stockings. wooo...... As get it now

GroupFC 22:50 20 Apr 2005

He types faster than me too! (see click here)

VoG II 23:01 20 Apr 2005

I just fiddled with a workbook nothing more.

You are right - this is an excellent forum.

Please tick this and it will hopefully drop off the end. *blush*

Pooke100 23:03 20 Apr 2005

VoG was does it stand for?

Voice of God??

just curious.

On the serious side, this site is a great resource to many computer users and it's the regular contributers that make it just that.

User-312386 23:05 20 Apr 2005

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Nice one and agreed

Pooke100 23:11 20 Apr 2005

was = what in my previous post.

AubreyS 23:18 20 Apr 2005

Lozzy. If you want to see what the infamous VoG and the others look like click here

p;3 00:42 21 Apr 2005

as things are regarded as a joint team effort, you may find that your thread is locked , although it is nice to see appreciation for help received expressed::))

at the end of the day we are all here to help each other resolve whatever horrors our ( or our friend"s )PC"s decide to throw at us , and to learn from one another::))

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Indie publisher Canongate’s top 10 book covers of 2017

New iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs rumours

Tablettes Amazon Fire : quel modèle choisir ?