HP spectre or Dell xps 13

onader25 21:15 12 Jul 2018

Should i buy the Dell XPS 13 or 15 inch HP Spectre x360 for Computer Science Major? Both with 512SSD and 8th gen i7 processor and 16GB RAM

lotvic 09:56 13 Jul 2018

Only you can decide which pleases you

TechAdvisor Hybrid laptop-tablet reviews click here

Comparison reviews use your browser search for 'compare Dell XPS 13 v 15 inch HP Spectre x360' there are plenty of direct comparisons of these two Hybrids to help you make a choice.

onader25 11:59 13 Jul 2018

What specs should i look for when applying to CS?should i go for the bigger size or would 13 inch be just fine?

john bunyan 13:19 13 Jul 2018

I can only comment on the XPS 13. I have the non touchscreen model . An excellent machine, portable with a good battery life. However if you do a lot of photo editing the screen is small and for that job an external monitor is, I think, needed. I am not sure of the needs in computer science. I have a 500 gig SSD and 16 RAM that makes it quite expensive. Also adapters are needed for peripherals as only USB- C Thunderbolt in/out is provided. Maybe the 15 in would be better for you but do await others comments.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy Book 2: Release date, price and specs

This First Man soundtrack vinyl cover art is exquisitely composed

How to watch Apple’s October 2018 iPad launch

Meilleurs VPN (2018)