HP Notebook turning on and off after HP logo shows

Mtiinaa 20:19 24 Aug 2019

Hello, I need a help with HP ProBook 430 G2. 

Recently, it has begun to show me an alert that my storage capacity is very low and I should change the battery, but when I clicked enter, the notebook continued to work properly ( even without being connected to electricity) .

Yesterday,alert the came again, but after hitting enter, the alert showed again and again and I could not log in . I tried to pull the battery out and start the notebook only on electricity , but the screen was flashing , turning on and off ( i could only access the bios start up menu). So I went to buy a completely new battery , but it does the same thing - the computer is turning on and off all the time, sometimes even some weird random symbols occur on the screen. Any help would be very appreciated, thank you.

BRYNIT 21:31 24 Aug 2019

Some HP laptops have there own diagnostic program that you can boot into and test the components of the laptop. I think if you pressing Esc on boot it will gets you into a boot menu listing the F key to select the diagnostic program. If your laptop does not have the diagnostic program available your instruction manual will tell you how to down load and install onto a USB. The instruction manual can be downloaded from the HP web site.

Mtiinaa 21:34 24 Aug 2019

I had done that already and everything passed the test alright though.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:14 25 Aug 2019

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 review

Best Black Friday deals for designers and artists 2019

macOS Catalina: Latest Version, Updates, Problems, Fixes & Features

Les meilleurs téléphones Android (à moins de 600 €)