Hi, my laptop has been starting to lose power even when i charge it. I've tried taking the battery out / holding down the power button and even storing it in the fridge. When it does charge it's only for a while at 99%. Can someone help me how to "hold the charge", as i sent off for a replacement and it's turned out to be the wrong one. Help !
Sounds as though it has given up and needs to find its way to the Toxic Materials bin at your local disposal site. All the palliatives that you read about are rarely effective for long so a new battery is the only option I'm afraid.