HP Monitor

  BBez 09:57 27 May 2003

just got an old HP monitor but it has come without the lead for connecting to video card which is detachable from the monitor. It appears to be a 9 pin d-plug to a 15 pin d-plug. Are these connectors generic or shall I have to goto HP to get it?

thanks in advance...

  Lú-tzé 11:37 27 May 2003

I would imagine that any monitor cable should do the job - certainly if you can get it it would be worth a shot and probably much cheaper than going via HP.

  krall 12:56 27 May 2003

Cable is generic and should be available from PC WORLD or most computer shops.

  BBez 14:37 28 May 2003

thanks for the info, will give it a try...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Indie publisher Canongate’s top 10 book covers of 2017

New iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs rumours

Tablettes Amazon Fire : quel modèle choisir ?