HP 9500 - permanent change “Print On Both Sides"

zillah 07:39 27 Nov 2006

I have got hp 9500 at work ( Network Printer), every time I need to print something I have to choose option “Print On Both Sides”,,,,How can I change it to be permanent ?

See the link below please

click here

Regards

Mr Mistoffelees 08:25 27 Nov 2006

I note that your screenshot shows "document properties". Is there a way to access "printer properties", or similar, so that you can set printer defaults? I don't have an HP9500 so cannot offer specific advice.

zillah 08:40 27 Nov 2006

[quote]
s there a way to access "printer properties", or similar, so that you can set printer defaults
[/quote]

I think you mean this :
click here

But I do not know which ioption to choose ? And also I can not find these options are editable !!!

Regards

Mr Mistoffelees 08:53 27 Nov 2006

Try looking under the general and advanced tabs. If that does not help I think you will have to wait and see if someone who owns an HP9500 will offer help.

Graham. 08:58 27 Nov 2006

From your first screenshot, type a new name, select Print on both sides, then Save.

zillah 09:15 27 Nov 2006

[quote]
From your first screenshot, type a new name, select Print on both sides, then Save.
[/quote]
I tried that without success, I do not what I had done worng

Zaphod 3 09:26 27 Nov 2006

In your second screen shot, there should be an option that says output. Within that there will be a list of more options, look for one that says duplex or 2-sided print. Don't forget to apply the changes and then ok them.

BRYNIT 09:31 27 Nov 2006

Just a thought as you are sharing the printer does every one at work want to print on both sides.

BRYNIT 09:32 27 Nov 2006

Forgot to add I think if you can change the settings it will change them for everyone and not just yourself.

Zaphod 3 09:40 27 Nov 2006

It certainly doesn't where I work. The settings there are dependant on your log in.

zillah 09:41 27 Nov 2006

[cut]
Forgot to add I think if you can change the settings it will change them for everyone and not just yourself.
[/cut]
yes you are right, logically it should be like that.

In this case I have to deal with the first screen shoot not the seocnd screen shot ,,,Am i right ?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iMac Pro review

Illustrator Charles Williams on how to create magazines and book covers

iMac Pro review

Les meilleures prises CPL (2018)