How to uninstall a progam

ponytail 12:10 01 Nov 2018

I want to uninstall a program on my laptop but when I go into control panel it is not listed in Programms and Features so how do I uninstall it.I found the following on Google I pressed HKEY LOCAL MACHINE but there is nothing about uninstall.My OS is Windows 7. Click the Windows Orb (Start), type regedit, press Enter and in the left pane navigate to HKEYLOCALMACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion. Expand the Uninstall key in the left pane and scroll down to find the program entry then right-click and delete it.18 Jul 2010

wee eddie 12:26 01 Nov 2018

What Program is it?

ponytail 12:45 01 Nov 2018

cd covers cc I have been getting the following message when I went into it the message says Bullguard has blocked the following f_000a31 and not sure what that is obviously not good.

wee eddie 13:08 01 Nov 2018

cd covers cc is not a Program. Most likely it is a link to their Website

ponytail 13:23 01 Nov 2018

You are probably right I just wanted to uninstall it and then re-install it and see if it works then.Have you any ideas as to how I can uninstall it.Thanks

wee eddie 13:54 01 Nov 2018

You need to be connected to the internet when you click on it.

What do you reckon it does?

ponytail 09:46 02 Nov 2018

I am always connected to the internet but when I try and use it I get the following message. This page isn't working. www.allcdcovers.com Redirected you too many times Try clearing your cookies ERRTOOMANY_REDIRECTS

wee eddie 10:58 02 Nov 2018

Well, have you cleared your Cookies?

Forum Editor 15:55 05 Nov 2018

Moved to tech Helproom from Digital Home and Smartphones Help.

rdave13 16:36 05 Nov 2018

cd covers cc is a website. Bullguard is blocking it as it's not a secure site is my guess.

martd7 16:37 05 Nov 2018

Is that not the cd covers program you were having problems with a while back,I have it on my PC and it's in the uninstall list in control panel?

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Officially Launches In The UK

Artists FriendsWithYou reimagine Snoopy and Charlie Brown for a Peanuts London takeover

iPad Pro 12.9in (2018) review

Les meilleurs smartphones chinois disponibles en France