How to show available network connections.

bumpkin 19:19 28 Aug 2018

On my laptops on the bottom right is an icon that will show all connections in range all are W10 O/S. My desktops also W10 do not show this icon but a different onethat only tells me if I am connected but not what to. Not all for my own use if you wonder why 4.

lotvic 22:38 28 Aug 2018

If you mean available Internet connections - Are your desktops connected to the internet by WiFi or to your router with ethernet cable?

Or, are the other W10s you can see all your pcs on homegroup network?

bumpkin 17:48 29 Aug 2018

Are your desktops connected to the internet by WiFi or to your router with ethernet cable?

one is ethernet, the other wifi. No homegroup set up.

difarn 20:43 29 Aug 2018

You may find this article useful. If it is the ethernet connected one you want to find out which network it is connected to scroll down a little.

click here

MJS WARLORD 23:07 29 Aug 2018

click on the icon bottom right that looks like a monitor symbol it should list all available connections regardless of weather your on the ethernet or wi fi pc

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: In-depth hands-on

Project Gemini is Adobe's Procreate rival – a new drawing and painting app for the iPad

iPhone XR release date, price & specs

OnePlus 6T : date de sortie, prix et autres rumeurs