How to share photos on a photo cd

PARIS/FALLS/04 16:05 16 Jul 2004

I have holiday pictures taken last year in blackpool on a photo cd and i want to share them with my partners sister who lives in ireland. I want to be able to upload them onto my pc and to send them via the internet to my sister in law is that possible and if it is can any one direct me to a tutorial that will teach me how to do it.

TomJerry 16:18 16 Jul 2004

All information you need about photo CD here click here

The most common photo format is jpeg (or jpg), you can use a free and great program Irfanview click here to convert photoCD files to jpg files and email to you sis who will be able to view them easily.

TomJerry 16:18 16 Jul 2004

All information you need about photo CD here click here

The most common photo format is jpeg (or jpg), you can use a free and great program Irfanview click here to convert photoCD files to jpg files and email to you sis who will be able to view them easily.

TomJerry 16:24 16 Jul 2004

Some Photo CD also include photo in jpg format. You can search the cd to find if there is any file with extension jpg or jpeg. If there are, they are actual format files. If you use XP, double click it will show you the pic. Then you can email files to your sis-in-law. If you do not use XP, you can use Irfanview to open them to check out if they are photo files.

PARIS/FALLS/04 16:31 16 Jul 2004

Checking the links out now thanks for this. Also my sister in law has a camcorder and she has made a video off the kids and wants to send that to me so i can put it on a cd and watch here on my dvd player any links on that subject would be good as well.

PARIS/FALLS/04 16:32 16 Jul 2004

My operating system is windows 98 second edition.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Inside the iMac Pro - Apple's most powerful Mac yet

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Comment nettoyer Windows et optimiser son PC gratuitement ?