how to retreive yahoo account

mgm51 07:34 20 Mar 2018

my laptop suddenly went weird , I then turned off and on again , all heck happened I had all my pics scattered across the desktop I lost my email accounts it would not except any of my details , I have lost a lot of files , is there way I can get them back , if not should I just a clean restore and start again.....???????

Govan1x 08:23 20 Mar 2018

Not sure if I will get a reply or not as you never bothered to reply to any of previous 5 posts so here goes.

A system restore to the time before you had problems might fix it.

Maybe give Malwarebytes free a run to see if that finds any problems.

mgm51 01:17 21 Mar 2018

Gave malware a try it found a Trojan...? but did not say anything about recovering my lost account.

wee eddie 08:59 21 Mar 2018

mgm51 16:38 21 Mar 2018

this is the message I get when trying to sign in, You're not signed in on any Yahoo app. Use an alternate way to sign in. For security purposes, please verify the missing digits , this my phone they talking about but when I enter the digits nothing happens.....???

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Microsoft Surface Book 2 15in review

Illustrator Amy Grimes on how setting up her own eco-brand led to success with clients too

MacBook Pro keyboard issues and other problems

Test : l’enceinte connectée HomePod d’Apple