How to recover deleted Internet history ?

crespo 20:08 24 Jan 2019

I'm a silver surfer and somehow i've deleted all my Chrome internet history. How can i recover this, as there were some very important links that i have no way of remembering. I'm having to start from scratch and this will be almost impossible. I've done a System Restore but a screen message says this is not possible. Help !

MJS WARLORD 20:32 24 Jan 2019

one left click one search box brings up a new windows feature called timeline , it tracks almost everything you do , on the web tab scroll the time line slider on right side , it might find you what you are looking for …. NOT guaranteed to go back far enough for you but it might help.

MJS WARLORD 20:37 24 Jan 2019

quick update click on this website

click here in and under the explore data list click on search , DONT choose clear history , scroll the listing , it will show all the sites you have been on

log

crespo 23:08 24 Jan 2019

I'm using Windows 8.1 - i can't find any timeline function.

alanrwood 15:50 25 Jan 2019

Sorry but there is no Timeline in 8.1 I believe.

Did you have a Chrome Account which stored your data online?

wee eddie 01:20 28 Jan 2019

negan is a Spammer - FE told

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi 9 Release Date, Price & Spec Rumours

Illustrator Owen Davey on how he's created a successful series of animal-themed children's picture…

MacBook Pro 2019 release date, 16in MacBook Pro news and rumours

Xiaomi Mi 9 : date de sortie, prix et autres rumeurs