How to recover deleted Internet history ?

crespo 20:08 24 Jan 2019

I'm a silver surfer and somehow i've deleted all my Chrome internet history. How can i recover this, as there were some very important links that i have no way of remembering. I'm having to start from scratch and this will be almost impossible. I've done a System Restore but a screen message says this is not possible. Help !

KEITH 1955 20:32 24 Jan 2019

one left click one search box brings up a new windows feature called timeline , it tracks almost everything you do , on the web tab scroll the time line slider on right side , it might find you what you are looking for …. NOT guaranteed to go back far enough for you but it might help.

KEITH 1955 20:37 24 Jan 2019

quick update click on this website

click here in and under the explore data list click on search , DONT choose clear history , scroll the listing , it will show all the sites you have been on

log

crespo 23:08 24 Jan 2019

I'm using Windows 8.1 - i can't find any timeline function.

alanrwood 15:50 25 Jan 2019

Sorry but there is no Timeline in 8.1 I believe.

Did you have a Chrome Account which stored your data online?

wee eddie 01:20 28 Jan 2019

negan is a Spammer - FE told

henrryS 02:53 26 Mar 2019

Nányǐ zhìxìn nǐ jūrán jiāng nǐ de xìtǒng huányuánle. Xiànzài nǐ zhǎo huí Internet historyle ma? Rúguǒ nǐ shì yòng de shì gǔgē, nǐ kěyǐ restore from My Activity,Previous Version on Google Chrome. Zài Windows, nǐ hái kěyǐ shǐyòng DNS Cache huīfù Google Chrome bookmark. Wǒ dāngshí tōngguò huīfù Previous Version on Google Chrome lái zhǎo huí wǒ shānchú de lìshǐ jìlù.

Kàn lái nǐ de wénjiàn méiyǒu bǎocún chénggōng. Wǒ de jīnglì yěxǔ nénggòu duì qítā yǒu tóngyàng wèntí de rén yǒu suǒ bāngzhù. Wǒ zài guānbì zhīqián méiyǒu bǎocún Excel wénjiàn, zuìjìn wénjiàn méiyǒu bāng wǒ zhǎo huí tā. Wǒ bùdé bù xúnzhǎo qítā de fāngfǎ, zuìhòu wǒ bǎ Excel huīfù chéng liǎo zhīqián de bǎnběn zhǎo huíle Excel zhōng de shùjù.

Trash Bin,iPhoto Mac,Time Machine lái huīfù shānchú de zhàopiàn. Wǒ céngjīng shǐyòng Time Machine zhǎo huíle zhàopiàn, zhè quèshí yǒuyòng. Suǒyǐ rúguǒ nǐ shǐyòng Mac, wǒ jiànyì nǐ yě zhème zuò. 展开 417/5000 It's unbelievable that you actually restored your system. Are you looking back at the Internet history now? If you are using Google, you can restore from My Activity, Previous Version on Google Chrome. On Windows, you can also use the DNS Cache to recover your Google Chrome bookmark. I was able to retrieve my deleted history by restoring Previous Version on Google Chrome.

henrryS 02:55 26 Mar 2019

Sorry, the last reply was wrong. It's unbelievable that you actually restored your system. Are you looking back at the Internet history now? If you are using Google, you can restore from My Activity, Previous Version on Google Chrome. On Windows, you can also use the DNS Cache to recover your Google Chrome bookmark. I was able to retrieve history by restoring Previous Version on Google Chrome.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

EE 5G review: How fast is 5G in the UK?

How to Brand a Film Festival, Saul Bass style

How to install the iOS 13 beta on iPhone or iPad

Les meilleurs étuis et housses pour Kindle (2019)