How to print two squared ?

  Baslla321 16:36 26 Sep 2004

Is it possible to print 'two squared' in figures from my keyboard please?

  in1 16:42 26 Sep 2004

on your keyboard press "alt and 0178" regards

  VoG II 16:43 26 Sep 2004

All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, Character map: 2²

  GANDALF <|:-)> 16:45 26 Sep 2004

Keep Alt held down and type 0178 on your KEYPAD....more codes here click here


  GANDALF <|:-)> 16:48 26 Sep 2004

Also...........If you have Word you can highlight the number and select the text you want to format as superscript (superscript: Describes text that is slightly higher than other text on a line, such as a footnote reference mark.) or subscript (subscript: Describes text that is slightly lower than other text on a line. Subscripts are often used in scientific formulas. On the Format menu, click Font, and then click the Font tab.
Select the Superscript or Subscript check box.


  Baslla321 16:53 26 Sep 2004

Thanks to all. Rgds

  keith-236785 17:03 26 Sep 2004

for 2²

press ALT + 253 on the numeric keypad

  Graham ® 17:08 26 Sep 2004

§²²œ (test)

  ensonricky 17:19 26 Sep 2004

Shortcut for selecting Superscript and Subscript. Subscript, Ctrl+ the plus/equals key or for Superscript Ctrl+Shift and the plus/equals key.

  Stuartli 17:27 26 Sep 2004

It's in PªuL ? ? 's nickname...:-)

  rawsongreen 19:18 27 Sep 2004

Into my postings.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

HTC U12 Plus review: Hands-on

Frida Kahlo's life, art and legacy explored in Google's new giant online collection and app

Best Android emulators for Mac

Comment importer des contacts d’un iPhone à un autre iPhone ?