How to print photo's on my printer

ponytail 10:58 24 Aug 2016
Answered

I have taken some photos which are on my hard drive and I would like to print about three of them but have never done any printing so perhaps someone can give me some advice.I have some A4 photo paper and some 6x4 photo paper.First question when I load the paper is it shiny side up or the other way.How do I choose the size and can I put 6x4 paper into my paper tray.The printer is a Brother DCP-J315W model

xania 12:29 24 Aug 2016

I don't know your particular printer. I think you will find that all LaserJet printers you put paper in with the print side up. You should be able to put the photo paper in the paper tray, but your user manual should be able to be more precise.

wee eddie 13:16 24 Aug 2016

For Photos - the Shiny (Glazed) side is the one you should be printing on.

wee eddie 13:19 24 Aug 2016

Please read your own thread Click here

ponytail 18:25 24 Aug 2016

Thank's wee eddie have now managed to locate the user manual and have seen the section about printing photo's.Will try it in the morning and see what happens.I had completely forgotten about my previous post so apologies for that

ponytail 09:12 26 Aug 2016
Answer

Thank's for the advice all The Brother live support sorted it for me and have printed three photos.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Honor 20 Pro review

Philips 499P9H monitor review – this 49-inch screen turns heads and will make your colleagues…

MacBook Pro 2019 release date, price & specs

Comment télécharger des films sur un iPad sans utiliser iTunes ?