How to move photos from ipad to windows 8 laptop

ponytail 14:40 25 Apr 2018

My wife needs to move the photos from her ipad to her Windows 8 laptop.I did it for her ages ago and wrote down the procedure but we are having a problem.I used the following last time. Guide: Transfer Photos from iPad to Windows 8 PC

But after clicking allow it says click on the folder symbol at the lower left then double click the ipad folder.But we cannot see any folder symbol in the lower left can someone help.Thanks

ponytail 14:43 25 Apr 2018

The following is what I used last time but cannot find the folder system at the bottom left.What would this symbol look like. click here

difarn 16:09 25 Apr 2018

What you want is he DCIM folder. Once you have connected your iPad to the PC then this should show up in the column of the left-hand side. Double click on your iPad device and it should open to show th DCIM folder. Alternatively when you have connected your iPad it should click on Computer and it should show up in portable devices, double click on the device then double click on interal storage and the DCIM folder should be there. Double click on this and it should show the folders with your photos - as shown in the video.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Amazon slashes Echo Dot price to just £24.99 to kick off Black Friday

The 51 Best Free Typefaces Every Designer Should Have

Mac mini 2018 review

Les meilleurs écouteurs et casques audio (2018)