Hot Topics

How to make windows recovery in my Dell XPS L502x

AdnanAminPathan 12:59 02 May 2016

I tried to upgrade my laptop to windows-10 from windows-7 home premium. Later due to display issues I rolled back to the former windows. Now as I want to restore my laptop to factory settings the "Repair option" doesn't appear when I hit F8 key. Please suggest me the solution so that I can recover my laptop to factory settings. Thanks!

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 13:19 02 May 2016

keep tapping F8 what happens?

AdnanAminPathan 05:53 03 May 2016

As soon as I tap F8 the Advanced Boot Options menu appears but doesn't contain repair or recovery option so that I may use it to restore my machine to factory settings. I don't know what to do now. Any help extended in this regard would be much appreciated. Thanks

BRYNIT 06:52 03 May 2016

Full instructions from dell on how to do a system restore from boot or from within windows and also where to download a Dell iso image CLICK HERE

AdnanAminPathan 08:54 03 May 2016

Thanks for your suggestion. I have already gone through all this stuff but couldn't get solution as my laptop's warranty is expired. Therefore, I can't download anything from Dell's official website. Please suggest me any other solution so that I can restore my laptop to factory restore state. Thanks

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 13:37 03 May 2016

If you have the product key you can down load a windows iso and install that but then you would need to load the drivers from the dell site

click here

Govan1x 16:36 03 May 2016

This might be handy as it is free for the next 2 days.

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Honor unveils special edition Magic Watch 2 with artists and designers

Adobe CC buying guide: January deals, pricing, new features & free trials

Best SSD for Mac 2020

Les meilleurs smartphones Huawei